SBR (Sequencing Batch Reactor) Purification Plants
Description of System.
GAZEBO SBR (Sequencing Batch Reactor) purification plants are manufactured using the innovative “FRC Gazebo System” or “SCC Gazebo System” and reinforced with vertical ribs and internal struts/tie-rods in AISI 304 STAINLESS STEEL.
The plant consists of one or more tanks connected to each other, with internal chambers for solids removal/primary sedimentation, accumulation/homogenization, organic oxidation and secondary sedimentation. Wastewater is treated with sequential operating cycles which are repeated several times a day (4 times on a regular basis).
SBR (Sequencing Batch Reactor) technology offers an alternative to activated sludge plants where flow is discontinuous, with sequential stages which are programmed as desired.
The SBR reactor is different from conventional continuous plants because the two main functions of the activated sludge process, namely organic oxidation and final sedimentation, take place in the same chamber.
The treatment process is programmed using a control unit and consists of four 6-hour cycles with the following stages:
- aeration (intermittent),
- extraction of the treated water,
- extraction of the excess sludge.
All the plant’s mechanical and electrical parts are installed in an equipment cabinet. The cabinet contains the control unit and all the mechanical parts.
SBR purification plants can treat wastewater from a population equivalent of between 6 and over 400.
The same technique can be used to manufacture higher capacity purification plants.
This system has the following advantages:
- no mechanical parts come into contact with wastewater,
- no pumps come into contact with wastewater,
- no electricity comes into contact with wastewater,
- maximum reliability and durability over time,
- minimal energy consumption during operation,
- good purifying performance,
- easy to run with low maintenance costs,
- well-established technology.
Supplied as standard
The plant is equipped with all the electromechanical equipment and structural elements needed to produce the individual treatment chambers, such as:
- PVC inlet and outlet sleeves,
- reinforced concrete dividing walls,
- aairlift to handle the wastewater,
- low noise level blower to produce compressed air,
- valve group,
- disc diffusers with EPDM membrane,
- microprocessor control unit.
- special coatings on the internal and external surfaces of the tank,
- pedestrian/vehicle covers,
- manhole covers in ductile iron.
Small urban and rural communities, artisan and commercial businesses, detached houses, camp sites, tourist villages, hotels, shopping centres.
Gazebo for professionals.
Gazebo helps designers, plant engineers, building contractors. It offers free design services, technical support, promptly drawn up projects, on-site visits and inspections, technical assistance up to installation and short lead times.
Professionals interested in specifications, diagrams, tables, technical drawings, dwg and pdf files can access the technical documentation after registering or can fill in the form below for further information.