Static Oil Separators
Description of System.
In static oil separators, suspended particles whose specific weight is different from that of the water undergo sedimentation and oil separation by gravity.
This is one of the most commonly used processes in wastewater treatment in order to obtain clarified effluent.
To further purify the water, the liquid mass is channelled through a special adsorbing coalescence filter which traps any small traces of oil and grease that might have escaped the first treatment stages.
The oily substances which are separated are collected in the internal storage chamber.
To ensure retention of the oily substances, an automatic closing device is fitted on the outlet pipe which, when the light liquid accumulated on the surfaces reaches a certain level, closes the outlet channel, preventing the oil from spilling out.
Supplied as standard
Gazebo Static Oil Separators are fitted with:
- PVC internal pipes and joints,
- AISI 304 stainless steel baffles,
- reinforced concrete internal walls,
- overflow outlet for floating oils,
- separated oil chamber,
- automatic floating shutter in AISI 304 stainless steel set for light liquids, fitted with a removable coalescence filter in open cell expanded polyurethane.
- special coatings on the internal and external surfaces of the tank,
- pedestrian/vehicle covers,
- manhole covers in ductile iron/galvanised metal sheet /stainless steel,
- internal dividing walls,
- can be installed in the presence of groundwater,
- automatic system to detect max. level of separated oils.
Engineering workshops, places where vehicles are occasionally washed, demolishers, petrol stations and all sites where oily substances (light liquids) are used. Public and private bodies.
In compliance with the provisions of UNI EN 858.
Gazebo for professionals.
Gazebo helps designers, plant engineers, building contractors. It offers free design services, technical support, promptly drawn up projects, on-site visits and inspections, technical assistance up to installation and short lead times.
Professionals interested in specifications, diagrams, tables, technical drawings, dwg and pdf files can access the technical documentation after registering or can fill in the form below for further information.