Continuous First Flush Rainwater Treatment Plants
Description of System.
This plant is designed to treat in a continuous and static manner and without the use of electromechanical parts, first flush rainwater which runs off uncovered areas in order to dispose of it to the final recipient.
Stormwater is collected in a diversion chamber from where it is distributed through thresholds set according to the incoming flow rate; the first flush rainwater is conveyed to its relevant continuous treatment system.
Sedimentation of the solid fractions (soil, sand and muddy material in general) takes place in the static separation module where they settle on the bottom until the tank is cleaned. The non-emulsified oils and hydrocarbons are separated by flotation.
To further purify the water, the clarified liquid mass is channelled through a special adsorbing coalescence filter which removes any traces of oily substances. An automatic floating closing device (shutter) is fitted on the outlet pipe which, when the light liquid accumulated on the surface reaches a certain level, closes the outlet channel, preventing the oil from spilling out.
Supplied as standard
- overflow pipe and internal dividing walls in reinforced concrete to regulate capacity the flow rate,
- AISI 304 stainless steel flow baffles,
- automatic floating shutter in AISI 304 stainless steel set for light liquids, fitted with a removable coalescence filter in open cell expanded polyurethane.
- special coatings on the internal and external surfaces of the tank,
- pedestrian/vehicle covers,
- manhole covers in ductile iron/galvanised metal sheet /stainless steel,
- can be installed in the presence of groundwater,
- automatic system to detect max. oil level.
Service areas, car parks, petrol stations, tourist resorts, public bodies.
In compliance with the provisions of UNI EN 858.
Gazebo for professionals.
Gazebo helps designers, plant engineers, building contractors. It offers free design services, technical support, promptly drawn up projects, on-site visits and inspections, technical assistance up to installation and short lead times.
Professionals interested in specifications, diagrams, tables, technical drawings, dwg and pdf files can access the technical documentation after registering or can fill in the form below for further information.