Gazebo quality is certified.
Consistently high quality, minimal environmental impact and respect for the health and safety of its workers. These are the values represented by the certifications obtained by Gazebo. Values it shares with its clients every time they choose Gazebo. A guarantee of unbeatable quality and continuous respect: Gazebo is unique. Like its clients.
Research and Development has always been a top priority for Gazebo and its commitment to combining high productivity with top quality standards has paid off, as it has been awarded UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 certification.
Protecting the health and safety of its workers is one of the cornerstones of Gazebo’s corporate philosophy. To achieve this, Gazebo has set up a UNI EN ISO 45001:2018 certified occupational health and safety management system.
Gazebo’s design process, which is based on specific high-level techniques, diligent production management and continuous quality control, enabled it to obtain “DECLARED MASS PRODUCTION” certification from the Central Technical Service of the Italian Public Works Authority for its “prefabricated reinforced concrete monolithic tanks and cover slabs”.
Gazebo S.p.A. is qualified to carry out Public Works, having obtained SOA certification in the OS22 category.
This certification, together with the company’s consistently high quality certified production, its minimal environmental impact and its compliance with occupational health and safety requirements, means every Public Works project Gazebo S.p.A. takes on is executed to the very highest standards.
Gazebo is qualified to carry out public works, having obtained
SOA Certification in the OS22 Category
Water purifying and depuration plants Class IV-bis = € 3.500.000,00.
Gazebo products. Certified quality at your service.
Reinforced Concrete Tanks
Civil Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Imhoff Tanks
- Static Degreasers
- Aerobic Percolating Filters
- Anaerobic Percolating Filters
- Monolithic Imhoff Tank + Aerobic Percolating Filter System
- Monolithic Imhoff Tank + Anaerobic Percolating Filter System
- Extended Aeration Activated Sludge Treatment Plants
- SBR (Sequencing Batch Reactor) Purification Plants
- MBBR (Moving Bed Biofilm Reactor) Purification Plants
- MBR (Membrane Biological Reactor) Purification Plants
- Biodisc (biological rotors) Purification Plants
- Dortmund type Sludge Sedimentation Units